ANNUAL FIELD REPORT (PARTIAL)
Thank you GRM co-laborers for a great 2022. This is YOUR victory report. God gets ALL the glory but we give you thanks for allowing the Lord to work through you.
GRM has been known as a sower, harvester, and preserver through the years, as Jesus commanded. The Lord blesses longevity. After four decades (43 years) of nonstop going, plowing, sowing, and reaping the harvest now is CONTINUAL! We seek to preserve the harvest with Great Commission Churches.
This small document REQUIRED two months OF LABOR. It is highly abbreviated due to several sensitive areas that we work in. All the tribes (names) of Odisha were removed, plus other resticted areas. You can call us or email us if you have interest.
Some of the works we (YOU) have started from scratch. Others we joined to help and become a blessing!
If you would like more information, contact us anytime – John & Teresa Musser and the GRM team.
INDIA: Two Mission Centers, 4 networks of native leaders reached 2,500 villages, impacting one million tribals!
- 36 Medical Camps were conducted serving 1,938 patients and reaching 13 different tribes. (names & places omitted)
- Four churches were built amongst unreached peoples in the eastern Ghats after 20 years of nonstop labor among resistant Hidden Tribes. The four churches serve multiple tribes.
- Three Teresa Sewing Centers were established in India to help support our largest zone in India.
- 3,000 plus native volunteers were organized and sent to 1,450 villages for VBS. The Book of Acts today!
- 7,000 fully Illustrated Children’s Bibles in the Hindi language for a successful reader program throughout 400 villages.
- Over one million gospel portions were distributed.
- 700 + misc. projects throughout India: such as cycles for pastors, clothes, medical camps, food distributions, 120 lepers cared for, street children, pastor’s meetings, annual meetings, and 100 Baptism services.
PAKISTAN: Two Mission Centers reached 222 villages with miscellaneous meetings reaching approx. 111,000 peoples.
- 89 Christian families set Free from Brick Maker prisons (498 people total); 89 new Christian businesses started.
- 40 graduates from the Teresa Sewing Centers in Pakistan providing 40 new businesses for women.
- 800 home churches helped with food, clothing, and financial help. With a potential impact of 500,000 people.
- Building for Afghan Refugees helping thousands with food, eating utensils, clothes, 1,000 blankets, and 5,000 Audio Bibles.
- Visiting 80 Brickmaker prisons every month, holding campaigns & distributing beds, 235 blankets, water jugs, & nets. Preaching at every visit. One water well was installed in one prison– the water was killing people.
- Our J & T Medical Clinic helped 13,115 people reaching 37 villages.
- Our orphanage in Pakistan, My Father’s House, 50 children including several outreaches. Two girls graduated, going to medical school. Dairy farm built starting with 2 large milk cows and 2 calves. More cows are needed. Supplies milk for the entire orphanage. Teresa Sewing Center functions out of this same building.
HAITI: 13-40 Ft. containers sent. 30 tons of rice sent to over 500 churches with PA systems and more in cooperation with Brother Manning and his great team.
BETHLEHEM: Various programs for both Adults & Children – Christmas programs & food assistance.
MEXICO: Remodeling and extending a school for children in the poorest area of Queretaro in cooperation with MVI Fellowship – Dr. Ricky Paris.
ZAMBIA: Supporting Bible translation work.
NIGERIA: Native pastor support.
Note: All villages averaged 500 per village…some are larger some smaller.
This document has evolved into several forms. One booklet we are currently writing is the four churches for unreached tribes (people groups) which is missions history in the making!
What is the 10/40 Window?
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular area of North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia between 10 degrees north and 40 degrees north latitude. This area is often called “The Resistant Belt” and includes the majority of the world’s Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists.
Definition: A people group can be unreached for multiple reasons. For one, physical barriers, such as mountains or villages located in remote areas, make it difficult for evangelists to access these people. Then, there are cultural and political barriers.
According to mission leaders, there are approximately 17,428 unique people groups in the world with 7,400+ of them considered unreached (over 42% of the world’s population!). The vast majority (85%) of these least reached groups exist in the 10/40 window and less than 10% of missionary work is done among these people.