Who Is GRM?
Our mission at Gospel Revival Ministries is to "Equip Native Workers to Reach Their Nations for Christ," especially unreached people groups - small Hidden tribes and villages that are usually inaccessible to western missionaries. Hence another motto we've adopted is "Equipping Native Leaders to Reach the Last of the Lost," referring to the approximately 12,000 unreached people groups missiologists have identified that are without a gospel witness in the world today.
Also, through the years of working through native leaders, GRM has been involved in numerous Relief Projects connected with our network of native leaders which empowers them to reach once resistant peoples. When we help them in there "hour of trial" they open their hearts to the "good news" of Jesus Christ.
In the last fifteen years GRM has attempted to make all our mission works sustainable. Meaning, when it is time for us to leave, like any normal parent separating when a child becomes of age, we attempt to provide our leaders with vocational trades so they don't just SURVIVE, but THRIVE without our financial help. This means we don't create welfare systems but sustainable mission works like our work in Pakistan, which is an excellent case study of this methodology in native missions. We realize this is not always possible. Our work in Odisha (formerly Orissa), India with the Ancient Bondo Tribe deep in the forest mountains, the native missionaries must be financially supported.
We believe that this is the most strategic, sensible, and economical way to fulfill Matthew 28:19 & 20,
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
- That the Bible is the verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- In one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
- That man was created by and for God; that by man's disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in right relationship with God.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God's forgiveness in His Son.
- We also hold the belief of the Lausanne Covenant.
*It may be noted that Rev. John Musser was a recommended associate evangelist for the Billy Graham crusades for over 20 years.
Gospel Revival Ministries is a 501-c3 non-profit Christian Missionary Agency, governed by a board of respected leaders, annually audited and financially accountable to the ECFA.
"Gospel Revival Ministries has faithfully demonstrated its continued compliance with the ECFA Standards of Responsible Stewardship. We are proud to count Gospel Revival Ministries among those organizations that, through its membership, set the example of integrity within the nonprofit community." David Brugger - Manager of Member Certification, ECFA