We’re moving forward on this by faith. The project requires enormous concentration and cooperation.
If the virus interferes we will still move forward. It may take longer but the materials will be delivered to needy children amongst the Hill Tribe peoples and beyond. We’re working on a plan B, but we still have some time to trust in the Lord to make a clear path for us.
Like the U.S. the Covid – 19 virus is shutting down churches, public meetings of all kinds, but the Word of God is not bound and we may need to deliver these blessings another way. In the mean time we will wait upon the Lord.